Technical Sales Engineer
Technical Sales Engineer (Rail Electronics division)
TP Matrix is a high end Electronic Engineering company specialising in Design, Manufacture, Repair and Overhaul of equipment used in the Rail Industry, specifically Rolling Stock, including Door Controllers, Traction Systems, Power Supply Units, Wheel Slide Protection, Drivers Cab equipment and Train Management Systems.The Rail sector in particular is an area of high growth and the company is therefore seeking to recruit a qualified experienced Technical Sales Engineer to boost business and be part of an ambitious growth program.
Reporting to: Sales Manager
Location: Based at the Oldham Office, Greater Manchester with sales visits to UK and global destinations as required.
Main Purpose Of Role
Generate new business by focusing on providing technical solutions for clients in the Rail sector. Visit Rail depots in order to understand clients main challenges associated with Rolling Stock Electronics including Door Controllers, Traction Systems, Power Supply Units, Wheel Slide Protection, Drivers Cab equipment and Train Management Systems by liasing with engineers and procurement personnel.
Key Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Meet and exceed sales targets as agreed with management.
- Travel to visit clients & prospects.
- Make technical presentations and demonstrate how products and services will exceed client’s expectations.
- Manage and interpret customer requirements.
- Key Account Management.
- Prepare reports for management meetings.
- Record and maintain sales activity on the company CRM system.
- Support marketing by attending trade shows, conferences and other marketing events.
- Liaise with other members of the sales team and other technical experts.
- Assist in the design of custom made products.
Required Competencies & Skills:
- Technical understanding of Rail Vehicle Electronic / Electrical equipment (preferred)
- A full understanding of the companies’ Products and Services
- Communication & Interpersonal
- Computer literacy – all standard MS office products
- Driving license
- Electronic / Electrical Engineering – Degree, HND or equivalent
- English Language
Send your CV to email@example.com
- TP Matrix has a robust growth plan including in...
- The official start of the competition for the £...
- Aging Fleets Trains on Britain’s railways are m...
- Technical Sales Engineer (Rail Electronics divi...
- Apprenticeships TP Matrix has long recognised t...