Job Vacancy – Senior Electronics Engineer
TP Matrix has a robust growth plan including investment in new Equipment, Training, Sales & Marketing and Recruitment.
There is now an immediate requirement for a Senior Electronics Engineer.
Main Purpose of Role:
To be a Lead Engineer in Electronic disciplines including Test, Repair, Overhaul and Reverse Engineering of Safety Critical equipment used in Rail and Aerospace Sectors.
Oldham, Greater Manchester.
Key Roles & Responsibilities:
- Repair, Test and Overhaul to component level of complex analogue & digital electronic equipment, working to specific Industry standards.
- Design Test Boxes & Test Rigs for Manual and Automatic Testing of electronic equipment, including development of Test & Diagnostic software.
- Evaluate and produce written Condition Assessments of products.
- Determine Test Equipment required for use in the Test department.
- Provide product reliability improvements by way of Reverse Engineering and redesign of obsolete equipment.
- Write professional Test, Repair and Overhaul procedures.
- Solve technical challenges as they arise, e.g. Obsolescence
- Liaise with colleagues, clients and suppliers as appropriate.
- Training and mentoring of others as required.
Required Qualifications and Skills:
- Degree in Electrical / Electronic Engineering (preferred).
- HND in Electrical / Electronic Engineering.
- Some Electronic Design experience.
- Minimum 3 years’ Experience in Electronic Engineering
- Experience in test software programming.
- Computer literate including Microsoft Office products.
- Professional Report writing.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
Pay and Conditions:
- Salary range £30,000 – £35,000
- 38 hour week, 08:00-17:00 or 07:00-16:00 (Mon-Thurs), 08:00-12:00 or 07:00-11:00 (Fri).
- 32 days paid leave per anum (after qualifying period)
- Discretionary bonus scheme (after qualifying period)
- Pension as per current regulations
- Location – Oldham
Send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
- TP Matrix has a robust growth plan including in...
- The official start of the competition for the £...
- Aging Fleets Trains on Britain’s railways are m...
- Technical Sales Engineer (Rail Electronics divi...
- Apprenticeships TP Matrix has long recognised t...